If you require volunteer assistance please contact 705.753.1171.
The Municipality is providing 100 bags per residence to those in need. Please note that sand bags are to be used to protect homes and wells, not for secondary structures and shorelines. Residents are asked that unless they are volunteering with sandbags, to stay away from the affected area.
Sand bags can be picked up at:
- Sturgeon Falls Fire Station (225 Holditch Street): 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Sand piles are available in areas including:
- Marleau Road (at Lac Deux Milles Road Intersection)
- Marleau Road (at the East end/dead end)
- Avenue du lac in Lavigne
- End of Eugene Rd (between Arbour and Comeau)
- O’Brien (Turn around)
- Quesnel (West End)
- End of Lac Deux Milles (dead end/turnaround)
For flood related inquiries, road access requests, or accomodation needs, please contact 705.753.1171.
To report an emergency please call 911.