While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Municipality of West Nipissing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
PART-TIME AQUA FITNESS INSTRUCTOR
Job Title: Aqua Fitness Instructor (Part-time)
• To provide high-quality aquatic fitness programs to our valued customers
• Maintain a good and positive image of the Community Services Department to members of the public by providing welcoming, helpful and professional service
• To provide safe and appropriate fitness programs to customers
• To prepare areas and equipment for classes when required
• 0-24 hours per week
Qualifications / Experience:
• First Aid, CPR and AED
• Aquatic Instructor Training
• Experience as an Aqua Fitness Instructor considered an asset
• Bilingualism is an asset
• Personal Training Certificate considered an asset
Position Start Date: November 2018
Please forward a detailed resume quoting the relevant posting, no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, November 2, 2018.
Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal record check.
Resumes can be submitted in a sealed envelope at:
The West Nipissing Community and Recreation Centre
Attention: Lynn Duhaime, Coordinator of Community Services
219 O'Hara Street,
Sturgeon Falls, ON P2B 1A2
or electronically to:
Lynn Duhaime, Coordinator of Community Services
We would like to thank all who apply, but only applicants selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
Note: Personal information collected from applications is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and will be used to determine qualifications for employment.