Opening of the Splash Pads
All Municipal Splash Pads will be open by noon on Thursday, July 9, 2020. Hours of operation - 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily (weather permitting)
Residents are reminded that the splash pads are unsupervised and are not sanitized. Parents and guardians must supervise their children at all times and may use the splash pads at their own risk.
Playground equipment near these amenities will remain closed in accordance with the Provincial Emergency Order. For health and safety reasons, portable washrooms will not be available. Please plan accordingly.
Physical distancing of at least 2 metres away from others, must be respected at all times. Please take turns, and be mindful of others waiting to use the splash pad.
Bylaw Enforcement Officers will be patrolling regularly to ensure that physical distancing and safety regulations are being respected.
Splash Pad Safety Regulations
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 2 metres between others that are not a part of the same household/social circle.
- Take turns and be mindful of others waiting to use the splash pad.
- Wash and sanitize hands frequently - please bring your own alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Do not bring toys on the splash pad.
- Avoid touching public surfaces and sharing items.
- Towels, goggles, and other similar items should not be shared.
- Visitors should not enter the park if they are feeling unwell.
- Washrooms are not available. Please plan accordingly.