Skip to Content

Municipal Consent approval gives Utility Providers and their contractors permission to install or move utility infrastructure within the Municipality’s right-of-way. An approved Consent is valid for 1 year.  

A Street Work Permit is also required to undertake any work. For Emergency Work, please go straight to the Street Work Permit Application.

Please submit your applications at least 15 days prior to the planned start date of the work. For more information, you may contact the Operations team at 705-753-0952.

Applicant Information


Project Information

Please enter at least one address or location
Location description on roadway(Required)
Select all that apply
Horizontal distance in meters
Municipal Infrastructure Impacted Cuts / Excavations(Required)
Select all that apply
Type of Construction / Method(Required)
Select all that apply
Please attach drawings and/or related documentation here.
Drop files here or
Max. file size: 150 MB.
    Back to top