Get a jump on your day — get moving, get active!
2022 Membership Prices
Note that all prices will include HST at the time of purchase.
Age 75+: Free
Drop-In General $3.98
Drop-In Senior $3.10
Drop-In Student (13-17) $3.10
Drop-In Family $10.62
Fitness Centre Membership
1 Month Adult – $46.90
1 Month Senior – $37.17
1 Month Student – $37.17
1 Month Family – $59.29
3 Month Adult – $ 98.23
3 Month Senior – $74.34
3 Month Student – $74.34
3 Month Family – $146.02
Pool and Fitness Centre
1 Month Adult – $79.65
1 Month Senior – $54.87
1 Month Student – $54.87
1 Month Family – $99.12
3 Month Adult – $128.32
3 Month Senior – $86.73
3 Month Student – $86.73
3 Month Family – $195.58
FACILITY RULES AND REGULATIONS
Entering the facility
- Please perform a COVID-19 self-assessment at home or before attending the Recreation Centre.Do not attend or enter the facility if you have a new or worsening cough, fever, or feel generally unwell.
- You will be required to fill out a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) before your first visit to the Recreation Centre. The PAR-Q will be updated annually.
In the Change Room
- Lockers are available to store your personal belongings.You must supply your own lock and remove all items and your lock at the end of your visit. Locks left at the end of the day will be cut off by maintenance staff.
- Showers are available for use.
- Curtained-off changing areas are available.
- A Family Change Room and Barrier Free Change Room are available for use.
- Clean, dry clothing must be worn.
- A shirt must be worn at all times.
- Dry, closed-top athletic shoes must be worn at all times.Bare feet/ socks are not permitted for safety reasons.
- Absolutely NO outside shoes
- Before attending the Fitness Centre, participants must read and agree to the Code of Conduct.Failure to adhere to the Code of Conduct will result in the suspension or cancellation of your membership privileges.
- Patrons are required to register their visits to the Pool ahead of time.Registration can be made at any time by phone or in-person for that 6-day operation week (Monday – Saturday).
- Members attending the Fitness Centre are not required to pre-book their session.
- All membership documents and waivers must be completed before accessing facilities.
- Failure to adhere to the rules and regulations may result in a cancelation of your membership or expulsion from the facility.A reminder that you are on camera at all times when you are using the Fitness Centre. These regulations are subject to change; the Municipality of West Nipissing reserves the right to make amendments at any time.