Register your membership today!
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sunday: (Starting Oct. 29) 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
A $25 deposit for a keyless entry transmitter is required when registering for the Verner Fitness Centre. Drop-in admittance is not permitted at the Verner Fitness Centre and participants must be at least 16 years of age to attend.
Note that all prices will include HST at the time of purchase.
Verner & Sturgeon Falls Fitness Centres
(Verner residents will have access to both locations)
1 Month Adult – $46.90
1 Month Senior – $37.17
1 Month Student – $37.17
1 Month Family – $59.29
3 Month Adult – $ 98.23
3 Month Senior – $74.34
3 Month Student – $74.34
3 Month Family – $146.02
Pool and Fitness Centres
1 Month Adult – $79.65
1 Month Senior – $54.87
1 Month Student – $54.87
1 Month Family – $99.12
3 Month Adult – $128.32
3 Month Senior – $86.73
3 Month Student – $86.73
3 Month Family – $195.58
Multi-use cable machine
Dumbbells (up to 20 lbs)
Entering the Facility
- We ask that individuals perform a COVID-19 self-assessment at home or before attending the Verner Fitness Centre. Do not attend or enter the facility if you have a new or worsening cough, fever, or are feel generally unwell.
- Please note that new members will be required to fill out a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) document prior to the first visit to the Verner Fitness Centre. The PAR-Q will be updated once per year.
- Participants will be required to sign in upon entering the Verner Fitness Centre and sign out when exiting the facility.
Fitness Centre Dress Code
- Changing and showering facilities are not available at the Verner Fitness Centre.
- A shirt must be worn at all times in the Fitness Room.
- Dry, closed-top athletic shoes must be worn at all times. Bare feet/socks are not permitted for safety reasons.
- Absolutely no outside shoes are permitted inside the fitness area. Outside shoes and boots must be left in the areas designated for outside shoes.
- Clean, dry clothing must be worn.
At the Fitness Centre
- Prior to attending the Verner Fitness Centre, participants must read and agree to the Verner Fitness Centre Code of Conduct. Failure to adhere to the Code of Conduct will result in the suspension or cancellation of your membership privileges.
- No bottle filling stations are available at the Verner Fitness Centre, we recommend participants bring a filled water bottle from home
- Verner Fitness Centre members will be issued a keyless entry transmitter prior to attending the Verner Fitness Centre. A $25 deposit must be paid at the time of issue. Keyless entry transmitters are non-transferrable. Any misuse of the keyless entry transmitter will result in deactivation and an immediate revoking of membership privileges. See the Keyless Entry Transmitter Agreement for full regulations.
- Keyless entry transmitters will only provide access to the Verner Fitness Centre during posted facility hours. Anyone caught accessing the Verner Fitness Centre outside of posted hours will have their membership privileges revoked.
- All membership documents and waivers must be submitted before accessing the Verner Fitness Centre.
- Visit westnipissing.ca for the most up to date schedule.
- Failure to adhere to all rules and regulations may result in a cancelation of your membership or expulsion from the facility. Please be advised that you are on camera at all times when using the Verner Fitness Centre. These regulations are subject to change; the Municipality of West Nipissing reserves the right to make amendments at any time.