Skip to Content

Stay-at-Home Order Extended for our district, Toronto and Peel Public Health Regions until March 8

Report a problem or make a request

Service Request

Fill out and submit the online form to request a service or report an issue related to roads, water and sewer, garbage and recycling, wild animals, etc.

Notice of Claim / Reclamation

You can file a notice of claim against the Municipality if an incident or conditions have caused personal injury or property damage. It is wise to consult with your insurance company before undertaking a notice of claim.

Property Standards

Tenants can have their apartment inspected if they feel a rental unit hasn’t been maintained according to standards by the landlord, as per By-law 2001/71.

If you are reporting a municipal emergency, please contact us. For all other emergencies, dial 9-1-1.

Back to top