Appointments are available in West Nipissing for eligible groups. Booking online is quick and easy. We strongly encourage those who are able to book online to do so to help keep lines available for those who have questions or are unable to book online.
You must have an appointment to receive a COVID-19 vaccine at a clinic.
To help avoid crowding and make the process as smooth as possible for everyone, we kindly ask that you arrive no more than ten minutes before your appointment time.
Visit myhealthunit.ca for clinic availability and status updates.
May 14 – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
May 16 – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
May 22 – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
May 28 – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
June 4 – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Book an Appointment Online
Click here to use the provincial online booking system.
Be sure to have your health card number ready, and a booking code if you are part of a priority occupation group.
Book an Appointment by Phone
The NBPSD Health Unit’s Call Centre can help you if you are unable to book your appointment online. Call 1-844-478-1400.
The Call Centre is open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
For Eligible Groups
- NEW: Individuals born in 1981 or before
- Very High Priority Health Care Workers
- High Priority Health Care Workers
- Verified Special Education Workers
- Child Care Workers in licensed child care settings
- Individuals with Highest Risk Health Conditions and their one Essential Caregiver (must be 18 years of age or older and have a note from a health specialist confirming your condition).
- Individuals with High Risk Health Conditions
- NEW: Individuals with At Risk Health Conditions
- Group One of Workers Who Cannot Work from Home
- NEW: Group Two of Workers Who Cannot Work From Home
Visit myhealthunit.ca to stay up to date on new booking groups.